Our behavioral health specialists complete our patients’ healthcare team. It is our belief that our physical and mental health are closely linked. In our team approach we offer the following:
* Counseling for Children and Adolescents and their families
o Therapies include but are not limited to:
* Parent Child Interaction Therapy
* Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Please call pediatric care manager for appointments at 406.496.6008.
* Adult behavioral health
o Short-term problem and solution focused care for a multitude of mental health concerns.
o Must be established with a primary care provider at SWMTCHC
* Substance Abuse Evaluation and Treatment
* If you are an established patient, please call 406.723.4075 to schedule with a therapist.
Depression is one of the most common diagnoses we see in health care. It can double the overall health care costs and can impact other medical conditions. At SWMTCHC, we use a team approach to treating depression in which our primary care providers work with our behavioral health specialists and case managers and in some instances a consulting psychiatrist. This allows us to work closely together and enhances outcomes for patients with depression.