Seeking F/T, patient-centered Family Medicine Physician who believes in health and well-being for all. Must have or be able to secure a Montana license, board eligible and board certified within one year. Hospital care is not required. Hospital work is required with a call schedule of one in four nights and every fourth weekend.
Minimum Position Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Performs comprehensive health assessments and physical examinations of patients.
- Provides preventative health measures and chronic disease management.
- Initiates and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Documents clinical findings and formulates plan and prognosis based on patient’s condition.
- Consults with other health care professionals to insure quality, evidence based care.
- Performs follow-up care when indicated.
- Coordinates care between specialty providers as needed.
- Knowledge and understanding of electronic health record system(s) and how to operate a computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
Southwest Montana Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center with Level III NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home recognition. We’re a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) site for Loan Repayment and Scholarships with a HPSA Score of 17. SWMTCHC is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Full time with market wages. Benefits include: health insurance for you, the employee; accrued up to 20 days of annual leave time; stipend for Continuing education; between 4 and 7 days of Continuing education paid time; stipend to cover licensing and professional membership fees; accrued 6 days annual for long term sick leave; retirement plan 401(b) with employer match contribution after one year.
Please send resume to Heather Hawk, HR Director – email@example.com